If you’re looking for an easy recipe, look no further. This is delicious and easy to make, plus makes a large number of servings!
- 6 pork chops
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon Wholegrain Mustard
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dry or fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients, aside from the pork chops, to a blow and whisk until the mixture begins to emulsify
- Place the pork chops in a casserole dish, and pour the marinade over the pork chops. Be sure the pork chops have been covered. This may require you to spoon excess marinade onto missed spots, or flip the pork chops over inside the dish
- Cover the pork chops with plastic wrap, and set in the fridge for no less than an hour
- Remove plastic wrap and bake at 425 for about 45 minutes, or until done
The only thing I didn’t love about this recipe was the prep and cook time. I’m a girl on the go! I don’t have time to cook a two hour dinner.
Because of this, I prepped the pork chops the night before and let them sit overnight. Then, I pre-heated my oven, threw the pork chops in, and did my workout as they were cooking. A great time killer, and I was ready to eat by the time they were done.
Because I live alone, I halved this recipe, making only three pork chops instead of six. It was great for lunch or dinner!
If you’re interested in eating delicious foods like this while still losing weight, contact me about the 21 Day Fix; I’m a coach, and here to help you!