The real star of this dish is the sautéed vegetables, which are quick to make!
Makes 2 servings
- 2 filets of salmon
- 4oz green beans
- 2 cloves garlic, or minced to taste
- 1 container of grape tomatoes
- 1 tbs parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bring a pot of water to boil
- Chop garlic, if necessary, halve the tomatoes, and cut the ends from the green beans while the oven is preheating
- Season each salmon filet as desired, such as with a dash of olive oil, salt and pepper, or smoked paprika, to taste.
- Once the water is brought to a boil, blanch the green beans for a few minutes
- Once the oven is preheated, place salmon filets in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until it easily flakes with a fork
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan over medium heat, and add the tomatoes, seasoning with pepper to taste.
- Cook the tomatoes for about two minutes, until slightly burst. Add the green beans and toss for a minute or two.
- Add the garlic, toss for a minute or so, and remove from heat. Serve alongside the salmon filet.
It’s so simple to toss the veggies in some garlic and oil, but the taste is fantastic. Adding pepper, and even a little sea salt makes it more savory.
If you’re on the 21 Day Fix, you’ll want to adjust your container count according to:
- How big your salmon filet is
- How much of the garlic veggies you’re serving
If you’re interested in eating delicious foods like this while still losing weight, contact me about the 21 Day Fix; I’m a coach, and here to help you!